your IQOS 3
Which IQOS can we help you with?
- Tap the button on your IQOS 3 Pocket Charger to check your battery level. When you see the lights, it's ready to use. If your Pocket Charger doesn't power up, hold down the button for four seconds or plug your device into a power outlet using an IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
- Open the Pocket Charger door, insert the Holder into the charger, then close. A flashing light at the top of your device will let you know it’s charging.
- When it's ready to use, gently insert a HEETS stick, without twisting, into your Holder. Then press and hold the Holder button. One vibration and lights pulsing slowly means it’s getting ready. Two vibrations and both status lights on mean it's ready to use.
- If your Holder light starts to fade, your IQOS 3 needs a charge. Remove the HEETS stick, and recharge using the IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
- Take out your used HEETS tobacco stick.
- Put your IQOS 3 Holder in the Pocket Charger and close the door. The bar lights at the top will let you know the charge level. When you see a small light flash, your Holder is charging.
- After a few minutes, the small light will stop flashing. Your Holder is now charged and ready to use.
- When the battery lights on your Pocket Charger fade, plug it into a power outlet using your IQOS cable and AC power adaptor to recharge.
- Wait for your IQOS 3 to cool down then slide the cap off.
- Tap out any loose tobacco from inside your Holder then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
- Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
Tips from us, to you
Nobody wants a damaged device, that’s a given. So when inserting your HEETS stick into your IQOS 3 Holder, don't twist or force it in.
Charging your IQOS 3 Pocket Charger daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.
Press and hold the Holder button once, then release. Once the light stops flashing, it's ready to use.
Find the answer in our FAQs
Something we haven’t covered?
There are several ways you can reach us.
Chat to our personal coaches in real time. They’re available every day from 10AM to 8PM. Just give them a message and they’ll say hello within seconds.
We’re very social on our social media, so feel free to message us with any questions and we’ll get back to you in minutes.
Our Twitter account is available every day from 10AM to 8PM. Tweet us your questions and we’ll get back to you in a flash/minutes.
Write to us. Our inbox is never too full.
Sometimes you just want to hear a human voice. We get it. That’s why our phone support line connects you directly to an IQOS expert.